Our latest house espresso arrives from a small farm, located in Mogiana, in the city of Espirito Santo do Pinhal. The farm is run by Patricia, a coffee farmer who is relatively new to the speciality coffee industry. Patricia has recently taken over the family business and is facing many of the challenges that many women face when taking a lead position in Latin America. This is the second year that our importer has worked with Patricia, with the quality increasing every year.
Receive a 1KG bag of our Brazil Estrela † every 2 weeks or 4 weeks.*
Taste/Aroma Notes: Dark Chocolate, Honeycomb, Macadamia
Roast Level: Medium
Region: Mogiana, Espirito Santo do Pinhal
†The image is for illustrative purposes only.
*This is a recurring subscription billed every 2 or 4 weeks. We'll send you an invoice, and once it's paid, we'll send your coffee.
1. Please specify any special requests at the order comments screen.
2. Unfortunately we don't grind coffee for espresso due to variances in equipment type and quality.
3. Weight of coffee is 1KG (nett).
4. 2nd class shipping is included directly to your door (UK only).
5. Dispatch is the Monday following the order, then according to selected frequency